Here is a set of us servants obeying our masters and giving them the very best and most cushiony life out there.
1. “Today I spent an hour fixing Newton’s favorite toys. He hasn’t played with either since.”
2. “She likes to watch the garbage men, but can’t see out by herself.”
3. “I have to pet him before I can go to the toilet. Every. Single. Time.”
4. “After I finished him from chewing on pencils, he determined he’d had sufficient of it and laid down on high of my e book and pencils. "Checkmate." – Cat."
5. "My boyfriend spent Three months on an outside heated cat home for my man. Hasn’t stepped into it as soon as."
6. “I made a gazebo for my cat!”
7. “My cat, Indigo, sometimes jumps in the sink as an attempt to beg me to turn it on. He enjoys water out of the sink more than water out of the bowl.”
8. “The most spoiled cat on the planet is the one who meowed at me until I laid out and turned on the electric throw. And then she promptly stole my spot.”
9. “She fell between my legs, trapping me for hours.”
10. “You know your cat is spoiled when he refuses to eat his food in the kitchen and will only chow down where I’m eating too.”
11. “My cat got a couch before I did.”
12. “It’s my birthday, but my gift was for my cats. Spoiled creatures.”
13. “I knew the cat was spoiled, but my mom just put a spoon of red caviar into his bowl, he ‘dug’ the bowl like he was covering it up, and walked away.”
14. “Wife says the cat is spoiled. I have no idea what she’s talking about.”
15. “Have you ever seen a more spoiled cat? We just moved into our new place and he has more toys than we have furniture.”
16. “Spoiled cat doesn’t leave me alone until I put on her show. She really loves bird and fish shows on YouTube.”
17. “DIY’ed a tower for my cats from Amazon boxes. I think they enjoy it!”
18. Mom: “So don’t tell dad… but [stage whisper] this pillow for Bob was €70…”
19. “I stopped petting her and this is what I got.”
20. "When the queen calls for to play with the ceiling dangles, she will get to play with the ceiling dangles."
21. "Breakfast in mattress for the grasp of the home"