PlayOn Fest will stream reside on April 24-26, for 72 hours straight, solely through Songkick’s YouTube channel HERE. The performances vary from round 30 to 90 minutes every; a number of will probably be repeated over the weekend.
The fest kicks off with Ed Sheeran at midday ET; different highlights embrace Coldplay at 4:50 p.m. ET, following by Weezer at 6:40 and Death Cab for Cutie at 7:40.
On Saturday, Charli XCX is on at 12:55 p.m., Janelle Monae at 5 p.m., Bruno Mars at 5:50 p.m., Lizzo at 6:30 p.m., Cardi B at 9:30 p.m., Lil Uzi Vert at 11 p.m. and Nipsey Hussle’s album launch efficiency at 11:40 p.m.
Sunday highligts embrace Brandi Carlile at three p.m., Paramore at 5:15 p.m., Panic! At the Disco at 6:15 p.m., Green Day at 7:45 p.m. and Twenty One Pilots at 8:30 p.m. The final efficiency is a Wallows rebroadcast, going down at 11 a.m. ET on Monday.
The fest contains previous performances Coachella, Sydney Opera House, Lollapalooza, Apollo Theater, Bonnaroo, The O2 Arena, Primavera Sound, Red Rocks Amphitheater, Rock In Rio, Global Citizen Festival and extra, in addition to a glance again at Nipsey Hussle’s “Victory Lap” album launch present. The fest will characteristic a number of songs by a number of of the artists; a full lineup seems beneath.
Warner Music Group has additionally launched a pre-sale of unique PlayOn Fest merch (see HERE), with all proceeds going to the COVID-19 Solidarity Response Fund for WHO. In addition, followers will probably be inspired to click-to-donate all through the three-day-event. Donations will assist WHO’s work to monitor and perceive the unfold of the virus; to guarantee sufferers get the care they want and frontline employees get important provides and data; and to speed up growth of a vaccine and remedies for all who want them.
Cardi B says, “Don’t play yourself! Tune into PlayOn Fest April 24-26 and help us raise money for the World Health Organization to boost COVID-19 relief funds. Thank you to all of the healthcare workers who are dedicating their services and helping to save lives! Since I can’t get on stage right now…I’m throwing it back to my party at the Global Citizen Festival to hopefully send some love and light to y’all. Stay safe everyone!”
“During this pandemic, we are all searching for ways to stay connected,” mentioned Elizabeth Cousens, President & CEO of the UN Foundation. “The PlayOn Fest is a great way to come together, enjoy good music and company, and support the World Health Organization’s most urgent global work to combat COVID-19.”
- Nipsey Hussle (the unimaginable Victory Lap album launch present from the Hollywood Palladium).
- Coldplay (taken from the band’s São Paulo, Brazil present throughout their A Head Full Of Dreams Tour in 2017, which turned the third greatest tour of all time).
- Bruno Mars (24Ok Magic Live on the Apollo – Mars’ first primetime particular that was recorded from the stage of the legendary Harlem theater in 2017).
- Panic! At The Disco (shot throughout their sold-out area tour on the famed O2 Arena in London in 2019).
- Ed Sheeran (taking his stadium present to the intimate Austin City Limits stage for a particular efficiency on the enduring PBS sequence in 2017).
- KORN (a groundbreaking efficiency filmed inside a dwelling artwork set up celebrating the discharge of their 2019 album The Nothing).
Additional performances to be featured throughout PlayOn Fest embrace:
- Anitta’s spellbinding 2019 Rock In Rio Festival set at Parque Olímpico in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
- Cardi B’s explosive 2018 Global Citizen present from New York’s Central Park.
- David Guetta’s crossover Tomorrowland 2017 set that includes the hits “Without You,” “Titanium,” “Hey Mama” and extra.
- Janelle Monáe’s enthralling 2019 Coachella mainstage efficiency.
- Andra Day’s 2017 Global Citizen Festival set, the place she carried out a phenomenal rendition of Billie Holiday’s “Strange Fruit.”
- Pablo Alborán’s huge Seville 2018 stadium efficiency on the “I Promise” tour.
- Twenty One Pilots’ closing headline set at Lollapalooza Brazil in 2019, the place they carried out to virtually 100,000 folks.
- The Flaming Lips from Australia’s iconic Sydney Opera House in 2019, the place they celebrated the 20th anniversary of their monumental album, The Soft Bulletin.
- Green Day’s set from MTV’s World Stage Seville in the course of the 2019 EMAs.
- Lil Uzi Vert’s 2018 Lollapalooza debut.
- Gary Clark Jr.’s newest headline look on Austin City Limits, celebrating his Grammy-winning album This Land.
- Paramore’s long-awaited Bonnaroo debut efficiency.
- Portugal. The Man’s 2018 Coachella set that helped maintain rock alive at that 12 months’s pageant, which had no rock headliners for the primary time.
- Weezer’s 2019 nostalgia-filled third Coachella efficiency.
- Wiz Khalifa’s 2019 Coachella set, marking his third look on the fest.
- CHANMINA’s March 2019 live performance at Tokyo’s Zepp music corridor.
The full line-up will probably be out there, in addition to extra data, at playonfest.com. PlayOn Fest is supported by the Jeep model.