These protein-packed vegan bars come collectively in simply 10 minutes, and the recipe is so versatile you may select the nuts, seeds, and dried fruits you want finest. These are made with peanut butter, pepitas, pecans, and raisins, however I’ve additionally made different batches that had been equally scrumptious. One was made with with solar butter, shredded coconut, hemp, chia, sunflower, and sesame seeds.
If you like Rice Krispies treats, these bars are similar to that chewy crispy texture you like, however they’re more healthy and extra satisfying with the addition of nuts, seeds, and protein powder.
Whip up a batch of these cinnamony protein-packed chewy granola bars, and maintain them within the fridge in a sealed container to seize once you want a snack they will maintain for as much as two weeks. They additionally freeze nicely so these are nice to make for Sunday meal prep. Have enjoyable getting artistic with the substances you add!
- 1 1/four cups rolled oats (I used Trader Joe’s, that are gluten-free)
1 1/four cups crisp rice cereal
half of cup vanilla plant-based protein powder (I used two servings of Ripple Vanilla Protein Powder)
half of cup chopped pecans
1/four cup pepitas
1/four cup raisins
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/four teaspoon sea salt
3/four cup brown rice syrup
half of cup peanut butter (I used crunchy)
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Line an 8×8-inch pan with parchment paper.
- Mix the oats, rice cereal, protein powder, pecans, pepitas, raisins, cinnamon, and salt in a big bowl. Set apart.
- In a small pot, soften the brown rice syrup and peanut butter over medium warmth till completely blended collectively. Once it begins to bubble, take away from the warmth and stir within the vanilla.
- Pour the melted peanut butter combination over the dry substances and combine along with a spatula till well-coated it’s going to be very thick and exhausting to stir, so this will take a couple of minutes.
- Scoop the combination into the ready pan and press firmly with the spatula till it is unfold evenly.
- Transfer the pan to your freezer to relax for 10 minutes till agency.
- Using the parchment paper as handles, elevate the sq. bar out of the pan and onto a chopping board. With a big knife, reduce the sq. in half. Then reduce every half into 5 – 6 bars (to yield 10 or 12 rectangular-shaped bars).
- Store bars in an hermetic container within the fridge for as much as two weeks, or within the freezer for as much as two months.
You can reduce these into 10 or 12 rectangles, relying on how huge you like your bars.
Here’s the dietary information should you reduce them into 12:
Here’s the dietary information should you reduce them into 10:
- 10 to 12 bars
- Total Time
- 19 minutes, 59 seconds
- Calories per serving