Feeling anxious, harassed, and helpless as we navigate the coronavirus pandemic is totally regular, and you aren’t alone. If you might be at the moment experiencing any of these feelings, there a ton of assets at your disposal that will help you handle your emotions, from teletherapy to knowledgeable tips about the best way to handle coronavirus-related anxiousness.
In honor of Mental Health Awareness Month, Olympic swimmer Simone Manuel shared an inventory on her Instagram of small issues which have helped her really feel extra motivated and resilient throughout these instances.
- “Remind yourself of the goals that you want to achieve every day.”
- “Be kind to yourself. Listen to where you are mentally and physically.”
- “Take it one day at a time.”
- “Stay connected and stay positive.”
- “Get active if you can/do something that makes you feel good each day.”
Manuel’s listing is a superb reminder to be sort to your self and do extra of the issues that make you are feeling joyful daily.