Fact: each rolled-up model of a meals is best than its authentic counterpart. If you have already tried grilled cheese roll-ups (or even when you have not), it is time to take issues up a notch with quesadilla roll-ups. It’s exhausting to consider quesadillas may get extra scrumptious is there any higher mixture than carbs and cheese? however belief us, these twirled variations not solely look lovely, but additionally style superb.
Additional reporting by Haley Lyndes
As lengthy as you purchase flour tortillas, you are arrange for fulfillment they’re essentially the most pliable tortilla and make for straightforward rolling. You also can use shredded cheese or sliced cheese and both keep securely inside. From there, you sizzle these quesadillas up in a greased pan till they’re golden brown and the cheese is totally melted. Is your abdomen growling but? Make these as soon as, and you may begin making them frequently.
- Flour tortillas
Cheese of your selection (Mexican mix, cheddar, or Monterey Jack)
A beneficiant quantity of nonstick cooking spray or 2 tablespoons of butter
Salsa and guacamole, for serving, elective
- Sprinkle a handful of cheese evenly on one tortilla.
- Tightly roll the tortilla up, securing the cheese inside. Repeat and make nonetheless many you need
- Heat a skillet over medium warmth with a heavy dose of nonstick spray or two tablespoons of butter till scorching, about 5 minutes.
- Cook quesadillas in batches of two, beginning with the seam-side down. Sear on all 4 sides till golden brown and barely crispy, about 1-2 minutes per aspect. If the roll-ups begin to unroll and lose their form, use the tongs to softly press the entire roll-ups collectively.
- Remove from pan and minimize in half. Serve with salsa, guacamole, bitter cream, or toppings of your selection.
- Appetizers, Finger Foods
- North American
Image Source: POPSUGAR Photography / Erin Cullum