Clearing your PlayStation 4 cache is a fast and straightforward manner to assist enhance efficiency if for some motive the cached knowledge is slowing down your console or has change into corrupted. This could trigger video games to briefly freeze and expertise loading and connectivity points. Fortunately if the issue is your cache bogging the system down, it is not as dire because it sounds.
How to clear your cache on PS4
- Fully flip off your PlayStation 4 console. Do NOT enter Relaxation Mode.
- Wait till the energy indicator mild on the entrance of the console stops blinking.
- Unplug the energy wire from the again of the console. It should be disconnected from the console itself, not simply the wall outlet.
- Wait 30 seconds.
- Plug the energy wire again into your console.
- Flip on your PlayStation 4.
Do sure video games require totally different strategies to clear the cache?
Some builders, like Rockstar Games, advocate that after finishing the aforementioned steps, you additionally maintain L1+R1 on your controller whereas booting up the sport. That is about the one distinction we have discovered although. For probably the most half, the method is straightforward, and you should not have any extra issues.
In case you’re having different issues with your PS4, there’s possible a repair on the market.
Decide up these nice PlayStation 4 equipment and present playing cards
We could earn a fee for purchases utilizing our hyperlinks. Learn more.