Apple’s flurry of iOS 13 updates continues at present.
iOS 13.2.2 is now obtainable together with iPadOS 13.2.2. This update brings with it a handful of bug fixes, including a patch for one problem that may trigger apps to quit unexpectedly when operating in the background. Additionally included is a repair for a bug that may trigger an iPhone to briefly lose mobile service after a calls.
Here is Apple’s full changelog for iOS 13.2.2:
- Fixes a problem that may trigger apps to quit unexpectedly when operating in the background
- Resolves a problem the place iPhone could briefly lose mobile service after a name
- Addresses a problem the place mobile information could briefly not be obtainable
- Fixes a problem that brought about replies to S/MIME encrypted e mail messages between Change accounts to be unreadable
- Addresses a problem the place utilizing Kerberos single sign-on service in Safari could current an authentication immediate
- Resolves a problem the place charging could also be interrupted on YubiKey Lightning-powered equipment
To seize this update, get your iPhone or iPad and go into Settings > Basic > Software program Update.
Whereas some people could also be annoyed that they have been having to update their telephones with so many iOS 13 updates over the previous couple of months, it’s good to see Apple working to squash bugs and get iOS 13 working more easily in the 2 months because the first update was launched. When you’ve received an iPhone or iPad on iOS 13, be certain to seize at present’s update to make the expertise of utilizing your telephone higher.