New season, new challenges.
Fortnite Chapter 2 is formally right here, and with it comes a major change to the way in which gamers might be leveling up their Battle Cross. Whereas Missions will nonetheless be within the sport, gamers will now not be competing for Battle Stars. As an alternative, the purpose is to get regular XP. With a bigger deal with XP and fewer grinding, gamers ought to be capable to stage up their Battle Cross even quicker, incomes quite a lot of rewards on the way in which.
Not like Season X’s mission arrange, there might be no time status missions, and the focus is just finishing duties as you play the sport. As an alternative of getting to finish the identical mission with added problem, now you will simply be unlocking new missions as you full those already obtainable to you. With this week being the primary of Fortnite Chapter 2, the missions are all geared towards merely exploring the map and making your means across the model new island.
Fortunately, not one of the missions are too exhausting, and also you should not be caught on them for too lengthy. You may take a look at the complete listing of challenges under.
All New World Missions
- Uncover Named Areas (0/10).
- Eliminations at Lazy Lake or Misty Meadows (0/3).
- Uncover Landmarks (0/10).
- Journey a Motorboat in numerous matches (0/3).
- Deal injury with Assault Rifles to opponents (0/500).
- Search chests at Sweaty Sands or Retail Row (0/7).
- Eliminations in numerous matches (0/5).
- Catch a weapon utilizing a Fishing Rod (0/1).
- Deal injury with SMGs, Shotguns, and Pistols in a single match (0/3).
- Carry a Knocked participant 10m (0/10).
- Search hidden ‘F’ discovered within the New World Loading Display (0/1).
As is the case each season, we’ll have problem guides prepared for any challenges that is likely to be further tough. Within the meantime, head out and begin accumulating some XP and Battle Stars!