- You may add attachments to Calendar occasions on an iPhone with a brand new characteristic in iOS 13.
- You might need to add attachments to a Calendar occasion to prepare appointment data, reservations, or different recordsdata.
- It is attainable to browse and fix recordsdata out of your iCloud Drive, Google Drive, Dropbox, and different linked companies.
- Go to Enterprise Insider’s homepage for extra tales.
With Apple’s newest software program replace, iOS 13, you now have the flexibility so as to add attachments to calendar occasions in your iPhone.
This characteristic is particularly straightforward to make use of and may prevent main time as a substitute of scrambling to seek out photographs, paperwork, and different recordsdata associated to calendar occasions — like appointment data, reservations, emails, and deadlines.
Try the merchandise talked about on this article:
iPhone 11 (From $699.99 at Greatest Purchase)
add attachments to Calendar occasions on an iPhone
1. Launch the Calendar app out of your iPhone’s dwelling display screen.
2. Add an occasion by tapping on the plus-sign image within the higher right-hand nook of the display screen.
3. Fill within the occasion particulars — time, date, alerts, invitees, and another notes you need to incorporate.
4. Scroll down and choose “Add attachment…”
5. So as to add an attachment, faucet on the merchandise you need to embody. You need to use the search bar on the high, or toggle between the “Recents” and “Browse” tabs on the backside. When you faucet on an merchandise (you’ll be able to browse iCloud Drive, Google Drive, Dropbox, and different linked companies), it is going to connect to the occasion.
6. Should you want to add extra objects after you have added the primary, you are able to do so by tapping “Add attachment…” under the title of the primary.
take away an attachment from a Calendar occasion on iPhone
1. Launch the Calendar app.
2. Choose the Calendar occasion you want to edit.
3. Faucet “Edit” within the high right-hand nook.
4. Scroll right down to the attachment.
5. Swipe left on the title of the attachment, and choose “Remove” — it will delete the attachment from the occasion.
6. As soon as you have deleted the attachment, faucet “Done” within the higher right-hand nook.
Associated protection from How To Do All the pieces: Tech:
change your Wi-Fi community within the Management Middle on an iPhone with iOS 13
iOS 13 lets you mute electronic mail threads within the Mail app in your iPhone — this is do it
iOS 13 has a brand new characteristic that limits the information utilization in your iPhone — this is use Low Information Mode
copy and paste utilizing gestures on an iPhone with iOS 13, and edit textual content instantly
SEE ALSO: The very best iPhone for each kind of particular person and finances
Be part of the dialog about this story »
NOW WATCH: Here is why cellphone corporations like Verizon and AT&T cost extra for additional knowledge