We’ve wanted them back, wanted them back for good, and they’ve finally heeded our call. Take That just confirmed the news of the year: They’re going back on tour, beginning in 2024, on a momentous arena tour.
This Life On Tour will kick off in April 2024, bringing Gary Barlow, Mark Owen and Howard Donald back to stages around the UK and Ireland in what promises to be the most sensational event of the year.
Earlier this year, they headlined BST Hyde Park in the summer, and absolutely blew our critics away, so here’s hoping they’ll be just as good in the coming months. (Read the full review HERE)
Across 29 dates and 15 cities, the Rule The World singers will be playing at your local arenas before you know it.
Take That made this The Greatest Day with another announcement, as well: They’re about to release a brand new album.
Yes, after years of waiting, Take That have confirmed the arrival of their ninth studio album – This Life – will be hitting streaming services and store shelves in the coming weeks in November.
As a little teaser of what fans can expect, Take That just released their first single from This Life, titled Windows. You can listen to the new song below.
Take That are, naturally, ecstatic about the new album and tour news. Speaking about their upcoming tour plans, the band confirmed: “It’s been a wonderful experience being back in the studio together making this record. It has that feeling of spreading your wings, letting out the old and bringing in the new.
“We’re incredibly proud of the new album – there’s a sense of togetherness, whether that’s us coming back together as a band or people wanting connection in their own lives. We’re excited for this new chapter!”
Tickets for Take That’s 2024 UK arena tour come out at the end of the week, so fans will need to plan accordingly to make sure they stand a chance at getting theirs in time.
However, there is also a chance for fans to get presale tickets before anyone else by using one simple method.
Here’s everything you need to know about where to buy Take That tickets:
Take That presale tickets are due to come out on Wednesday, September 27, 2023, at 9:30am.
This is days before the general onsale tickets are released, so getting access would give fans a much-needed edge to get tickets before anyone else.
However, these tickets will only be available to fans who have gained access to the presale event. And the best way to do this is to preorder This Life.
Fans who preorder This Life using this link before 10am on Tuesday, September 26, 2023, will be sent a presale code before the following day. This is by far the easiest way to get presale tickets before anyone else, so act fast and get your album now.
Three+ members will also have access to a presale event through their own membership portal.
Once you have gained access, you can buy presale tickets below:
Buy Take That presale tickets here
If you missed out, or were not eligible for presale tickets, have a little Patience. The general onsale tickets are about to come out, and everyone can get involved.
Here’s everything you need to know:
General onsale Take That tickets come out Friday, September 29, 2023, at 9:30am.
These tickets will be released en masse, and are going to be available to every Take That fan who wants to get involved.
The tickets are going to be available at a number of online ticket retailers; here’s the breakdown of where you can buy yours:
SEE TICKETS – Buy Take That tickets here
LIVE NATION – Buy Take That tickets here
TICKETMASTER – Buy Take That tickets here
Never Forget, though, ticket-buying is a difficult experience, and fans should prepare for a struggle, as this is the first time Take That have been on tour in a very long time.
Here’s a few tips on how you can improve your chances of getting tickets to Take That’s tour:
- Log into your ticket-selling website of choice far in advance of the release time to ensure a good spot in the digital queue.
- Once in the queue, do NOT refresh the page, move to another page, or open a second ticket page, otherwise you may ruin your chances.
- Input your debit or credit card details far in advance so you can have a quicker and smoother checkout experience.
Take That are playing a massive amount of shows next year, here’s the full breakdown of when and where they’re coming to a city near you:
Take That’s This Life On Tour is taking place across 29 dates through 15 cities around the UK and Ireland.
Beginning in April 2024, Take That will be playing multiple dates at cities around the country, including London, Glasgow, Manchester, Dublin, Leeds, Sheffield, and many more.
Here’s the full breakdown:
Take That This Life On Tour 2024
- Saturday 13 April – Sheffield Utilita Arena
- Sunday 14 April – Sheffield Utilita Arena
- Friday 19 April – Leeds First Direct Arena
- Saturday 20 April – Leeds First Direct Arena
- Monday 22 April – Dublin 3Arena
- Tuesday 23 April – Dublin 3Arena
- Thursday 25 April – London The O2
- Friday 26 April – London The O2
- Saturday 27 April – London The O2
- Tuesday 30 April – London The O2
- Friday 03 May – Glasgow OVO Hydro
- Saturday 04 May – Glasgow OVO Hydro
- Sunday 05 May – Glasgow OVO Hydro
- Tuesday 07 May – Manchester Co-op Live
- Wednesday 08 May – Manchester Co-op Live
- Friday 10 May – Manchester Co-op Live
- Saturday 11 May – Manchester Co-op Live
- Tuesday 14 May – Birmingham Utilita Arena
- Wednesday 15 May – Birmingham Utilita Arena
- Friday 17 May – Birmingham Utilita Arena
- Saturday 18 May – Birmingham Utilita Arena
- Friday 24 May – Middlesbrough Riverside Stadium
- Sunday 26 May – Nottingham The City Ground Stadium
- Tuesday 28 May – Norwich Carrow Road Stadium
- Thursday 30 May – Milton Keynes Stadium MK
- Saturday 01 June – Southampton St Mary’s Stadium
- Tuesday 04 June – Plymouth Home Park Stadium
- Thursday 06 June – Swansea Swansea.com Stadium
- Saturday 08 June – Bristol Ashton Gate Stadium