A CHEF was killed by his charging telephone after falling asleep watching football.

Somchai Singkhorn, 40, was discovered mendacity on a spartan mattress with burn marks on his arms and neck on Wednesday morning inThailand.

 Somchai Singkhorn, 40, was found lying on a spartan mattress with burn marks on his arms and neck

3

Somchai Singkhorn, 40, was discovered mendacity on a spartan mattress with burn marks on his arms and neck
 His roommate just thought he was ill

3

His roommate simply thought he was unwell
 The phone was plugged into the mains and the earphones were resting across his chest

3

The telephone was plugged into the mains and the earphones have been resting throughout his chest

The telephone was plugged into the mains and the earphones have been resting throughout his chest.

Roommate Saeng, 28, known as Somchai’s boss after considering he was sick.

However the restaurant chief got here to verify on his chef – and located him useless on the ground.

Saeng wept: “He at all times stays up late concentrating on his telephone earlier than he slept. Final night time once I final noticed him alive he was doing that, the identical as different nights. He was watching football.

“I went to wake him up but he was not moving, soI worried that he might be ill. I contacted our employer but when he came to check, he told me that Somchai was dead.”

Police Colonel Warawach Thammasarot mentioned: “The deceased was laid on the mattress with his telephone and earphone on him however we additionally discovered beer and fizzy drinks close to him.

“From the preliminary checks, we suspected that he was electrocuted however we have to verify every thing and look ahead to his postmortem examination outcomes earlier than we verify the precise reason behind dying.”

The physique was despatched to the Siriraj hospital for the postmortem examination earlier than it’ll handed over to his household for the funeral.



LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here