A YOUNG lady was left with horrific burn patches after 6 hair dye seared by way of her skin.
Brunette Annaliese Fox, from New South Wales, Australia, suffered third diploma chemical burns after using the DIY bleach on her lengthy darkish hair.
The 20-year-old wanted skin grafts on the again of her head and neck after the highly effective chemical burned enormous white patches by way of her hair and skin.
She has now warned of using low cost hair dye merchandise after the house bleaching catastrophe.
Annaliese stated it was “the biggest mistake of my life” to bleach her hair herself using a field of 6 powder bleach and a color developer.
She shared her ordeal on Fb, saying: “I wrapped my bleached hair in cling wrap to go to Coles to get extra hair dye trigger I solely had one field and I had lots of hair.
‘BIGGEST MISTAKE OF MY LIFE’
“Whereas I used to be there my head began to burn.
“I do know your head is supposed to burn just a little with bleach on it however it was like my head was on hearth.
“I started freaking out and ran to the bathroom at the shops.”
Annaliese stated there was steam coming from her head and she or he needed to rush again house for a bathe to clean out the bleach.
She added: “I ended up going to mistaken hospital that evening they usually stated it was a superficial burn and gave me some cream.
“They took some photos of my head and sent it to the Royal North Shore Hospital Severe Burn Unit.”
Annaliese was instructed it was a “severely deep third degree burn” and she or he may need to get skin grafts on the again of her head.
Fugitive couple caught bonking in 2nd subway platform romp on the identical day
Married teacher, 30, bedded at least FIVE schoolboys she taught, probe reveals
Director calls for legalisation of ‘non-violent’ RAPE amid Indian rape crisis
Brit brought back to life after her heart stopped for SIX HOURS in snowstorm
GHIS AND HERS
Andrew’s ‘pimp’ pal Ghislaine Maxwell ‘had sex with dozens of underage girls’
PASS OUT IN PAIN
Moment man faints while being flogged for having sex in Indonesia
Boy, 2, put mum’s gun in mouth & killed himself thinking it was a water pistol
NO GOING BACK
Brit diver branded ‘paedo’ by Elon Musk breaks down over ‘life sentence’
Jaw-dropping pictures of 2019 from around the word from press agency AP
She shared pictures of her burned scalp to warn other women to be careful when choosing hair dye products.
Annaliese added: “Just wanted to warn people about bleaching your hair at home, I would not advise it and also I know it was a stupid decision.
“So no need for b****es or laughing reacting because imagine if it happened to you and I know a lot of people bleach there hair at home.”